[Artemisia] SCA Court is NOT period (medium)

Kay Moore arrowyn at msn.com
Thu Mar 11 08:38:09 CST 2004

omigod.  Well, that's what *I* get for bein' 1/2 asleep this morning - I
didn't realize I'd sent that to the Aerie.  My apologies people.   I still
mean it - but I would have worded it a bit differently had I been
awake.....At any rate - who cares if it's 'period'  = the Populace is
deserving of consideration by and for Courts.   There's got to be a way for
Courts to be more inclusive of the Populace, and I know that we are ready to
grow in those areas.

Again - sorry for my abruptness on the topic.

Dutch