[Artemisia] Sitting in State (was re:Court)

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Mon Mar 15 10:33:17 CST 2004

I would think that if Their Majesties are going to be observing a tournament or something of that type, that might be an opportunity to hold audiences with the populace.  In other words, it could be incorporated into activities They already do. It doesn't have to necessarily be a completely separate activity.

Just a thought....
Thea
Sometime court herald or lady-in-waiting.