[Artemisia] Ceremony Texts Needed!

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Mon Mar 15 11:05:41 CST 2004

Greetings, all.
Anyone who has any award ceremony texts on their computers, pray heed!  I am looking to assemble the following types of information:
Kingdom award ceremonies, Baronial award ceremonies, and individual Peerage, Coronation, or Investiture ceremonies.  If you have any of these available, please email me and let me know what you sprcifically have.  I can accept plain text, or Microsoft Word files. If you send an attachment without contacting me first, my email account might not accept it.  Please forward this message to anyone not on the list that might be able to help.

Thank you in advance,
HL Theodora of Trebizond
(working on the Kingdom Book of Ceremonies.)