[Artemisia] Ceremony Texts Needed!

tangl tangl at myway.com
Mon Mar 15 19:49:44 CST 2004

 Here's one of my own devising:  As the wings of the Griffin beat, lifting it's magnificence on thesovreign wind, so are there those amongst our people who help the kingdomascend to greater glory by their mere prescence and works.  To this glorydoes the Griffin Crown, (Rex) and (Regina), acknowledge (new Armiger) withan Award of Arms.  Go forth, and grace this Known World with your honourand wisdom, displaying your arms (insert passed arms in scroll text here)as is your accord.  Done this (Bob) day of (Bob), Anno SocietatisXXX(Bob).	(Bob Rex)			(Bobbi Regina)
Love and kisses,
Tanglbaby