[Artemisia] Ceremony Texts Needed!

tangl tangl at myway.com
Mon Mar 15 19:51:07 CST 2004

 Again, from my old emails. Tanglbaby Greetings!The 'standard' boiler plate for the Award of Arms(goes across all Kingdoms, as far as I know) is:'Whereas it has come to our notice that bydiverse great efforts, _____, has considerably enrichedOur Realm, it is thus Our pleasure to reward youwith an Award of Arms. We at this time grant you therights and charge you with the responsibilities of this rank.We charge you to consult with Ourselves and Our Heraldsto determine unique and suitable Arms.Done this day, (insert date, both Society and Gregorian),by ____, Rex, ____, Regina.'For the Light of Atenveldt:'Be it known to all who come by these letters that OurSubject _____ having served Our Realm most outstandingly,does greatly deserve reward. Therefore, We are minded to admitOur subject to into Our Right Noble Order of the Light ofAtenveldt. In acknowledgement whereof We set Our handsthis (insert date, both Society and Gregorian),___ Rex,  ___ Regina'For the Prince's Counselor, I am not sure if their was'standard' text. I'll have to get back to you on that one -the others I could (literally) take from what is on mywall! :-)Mistress Shauna of Carrick Point