[Artemisia] more on Court

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Tue Mar 16 11:03:18 CST 2004

There was some discussion a while back about the feasability of using sound equipment in courts.  As a long-ago theatre geek, I know that it is possible to mic a room in a way that is very subtle.  However, it is a lot of equipment that requires a fair amount of skill to operate properly.  And truly, I do not know a lot of people willing to take that kind of time and responsibility to make that happen.  Then there is the question of the equipment - buy? Rent? Who would be responsible for transportation, security of te equipment and set-up?  I don't mean to sound quite so negative - I actually like the idea, but I don't want to be responsible for that type of thing.

Thea