[Artemisia] Archery Portion of Baronial Defender

Eric & Mary Ward ecward at southwind.net
Wed Mar 17 11:46:32 CST 2004

To the Populace of Artemisia:

Greetings!!

It has come to my attention that the Archery Portion
of Baronial Defender in Loch Salann this weekend was
not included in the event announcement.  I am sure
that I did not send the information to His Grace, Sir
Sean in time to be included in the event announcement;
therefore:

The Baronial Archery Championship will be Saturday at
10:00 Am at Salt Lake Archery, 2185 Wilmington Ave in
Salt Lake.  Sir Sean has assured me that all who wish
to enter will be able to sign up for the Heavy and
Rapier lists, and time will be allotted for the
contestants to finish the archery before their part in
the list.  Please come ready to shoot, as we will be
trying to finish before 11 AM.  There is an additional
charge for the use of the range, above the event
charge.I look forward to seeing all competitors show
off their archery skills.

             YIS,
                 Lord Owen ap Howell
                 Archery Champion of Loch Salann