[Artemisia] Bibliographic Information

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Thu Mar 18 19:17:15 CST 2004

Greetings, all.
I stumbled (literally) upon something about a week ago that has provided me with a *wealth* of information.  It is the course materials for the History Department at the University College London.  There are *extensive* reading lists and bibliographies that are very well organized.  The class lists are located at
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/history/2003/students/ug/Coursemat.htm

>From there, you can choose topics that interest you, and look at the course information.  Of course, it is not all medieval, but a good portion is.

Happy surfing,
Thea
(HL Theodora of Trebizond
Barony of Sentinels' Keep, Kingdom of Artemisia)