[Artemisia] Better late than never invitation....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Mar 19 08:26:56 CST 2004

Greetings, everyone!
This is for anyone attending the Spring Feast in the Barony of
Sentinels' Keep this weekend....
I'm inviting all fiber artists to an informal "tea" in the afternoon.
I'll provide some light nibbles (cookies)--nothing heavy, as we wouldn't
want to spoil our appetites for a lovely feast to come, now would we? <g>
If you like to do any sort of embroidery, weaving, spinning, felting,
dyeing, braiding, knitting, etc., come on by! We've got a plethora of
amazing and talented people in our groups, and I'd like this to be an
opportunity to meet each other, share ideas, inspire each other, etc.
Oh, yeah....before I forget.  Bring something to work on, if you can!
--maire, recent victim of the Artemisian Knitting Disease and the
Artemisian Spinning Disease, and once-and-future spreader of beading and
embroidery virii ;o)