[Artemisia] Sir Daniel's question, and one of my own

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Sun Mar 21 20:39:41 CST 2004

Greetings,
Sir Daniel, you are certainly entitled to your own opinions concerning the
practices of the Corporate Offices and anyone else you choose. THe problem
some of us have is that you made an insulting and personal remark regarding
anyone who might wear the Laurel Sovereign's crown, very probably knowing
full well that the next person to bear that office is active on this list.
You have since defended your opinion (to which you are certainly entitled)
have not addressed the insult. I believe you owe Mistress Shauna an apology.

You made a point of signing with your title, letting us know what to expect
from you in terms of courtesy. Here in return are mine:
Countess Caryn von Katzenberg, OL