[Artemisia] Okay...I have an idea...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Mar 22 07:09:01 CST 2004

I *think* so....other folk can give out unofficial tokens and such, but
not "awards" in the sense I think you're aiming at.  When Sentinels'
Keep, for instance, was still a shire, our Seneschal developed something
she called the "seneschal's favor" which comprised braids in the shire
colors and a metal key.
Not exactly sure where the status of awards for winning competitions falls.
--maire