[Artemisia] Attention Peers of the Realm

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Mon Mar 22 18:25:24 CST 2004

Greetings!
I am still on a mission to work on the Kingdom Ceremonial.  If you have a copy of your peerage ceremony available, are you willing to share it?  If so, please contact me privately.  With your permission, I would like to make them available to future peers as examples of ceremonies that have been done in the past.  While I believe that some people have a pretty firm idea of what they want should they ever reach the level where they are offered a peerage, others might need some inspiration.

thank you for your consideration,
HL Theodora of Trebizond
ladythea at myway dot com