[Artemisia] Paging Master Robert de Fletcher (woodcarving question)

John Johnson yourguess03 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 11:47:03 CST 2004

I'm making a new crossbow and doing a spare with period equipment and techniques.  Trying to cut a fletching channel in the stock that is 1/8" wide, 3/4" deep and 16" long.  I can do it with a table saw quite easily but cannot figure out or find any period sources on how they might of cut such a channel in period.  Any suggestions?

Michael

Do you Yahoo!?