[Artemisia] Middle Eastern War V, Revisited

Robert Shepherd matthewmorgon at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 13:01:18 CST 2004

Middle Eastern War V, Revisited   May 14-16

The smell of battle covers the ancient battlefield like the cloak of Charon and the bitter metale smell of old death permeates darkly cold. above this battalefield where a crooked flag hangs askew on a lone hill top long lost voices whisper of valor and victories long past. A mass knights can be seen, bressed in well beloved armor, crests the hill and stands for a moment silent in the refreshing wind. One of the knight reaches out to the banner, straightens it, before bairing it more deeply in the moist earth, where the wind catches the edge of the flag and flattens them fevealing three arrows on a purple field: Arrows Flight. The unknown warriors takes there gauntlet from there hands and throws them to the battlefield with a challenging roar casts it across the plane that has seen so many battles.

"We re-claim this land for the Collage of Arrows Flight! We charge thee, gentle knights of the realm, to stand with us and defend our lands. Come and join us, on the days of May 14th- 16th that we may prove our worth on the battlefield."

Event will be held at the old castle/amphitheater at the top of Center Street in Provo Utah. Take your best route on I-15 to the east bound center street exit in Provo. Follow the road all the way to the end of center, past the Seven Peaks turn off, all the way to the top. Signs will be posted to lend you aid.

There are Restaurant, fast food and hotel accommodation are very close.

There is some camping spots open to the ones that like to camp. It is limited to 40,

Site Fee: $12 for adults, 12-6 years old $6, and under 6 are free(and add $3 for non members).

Heavy Fighter Competitions: Round Robin, Castle Defenders, Last Man Standing.

Light Weapon Competitions: Rapier War, Rapier Round Robin.

Boffer Tourney: Boffer Round Robin, Boffer Last Man Standing.

Archery Competitions: Range, Bag Shoot, Stuffy Shoot.

A&S Competition: Anything Goes (Anything that you would like to bring and display from wood work and arrows to painting, as well as needlework, candle making, armor, if you made it, we would love to see it. (Prizes will be awarded).

Dancing Competitions: Belly Dancing Amateur, and Pro Class.

Classes in: Belly Dancing, Bobbin Lace, Painting(fee), Arrow making instruction, and many more.

Merchant Row: If you want to sell it, bring it here. (No booth fee for Merchants, but a donation would be very nice!)Please email bronwyn at chanaMB at aol.com

Bag Raffle: Anything will be loved, so please give. It will show how much you appreciate the Volunteers.

Volunteers: We love you and need you, for everything, just come and help, we won’t say no. If you want to teach a class or just have a suggestion please call or e-mail. Us or call

AUTOCRAT: M"Lord Matthew Morgon(Robert Shepherd) 801-377-7858 or e-mail me at skytech4 at Yahoo.com

Co-AutoCrat: M’Lady Shyeleen Ileise Leticia Kirkpatrick (Silk) (Nancy Court-Ryan) or call me 801-623-2006

R.S.V.P.~With M’Lord Morgon, to let us know coming, volunteertng, or want to teach a class, or if you have any questions?

Do you Yahoo!?