[Artemisia] Non member surcharge - was RE: Uprising

Erik Joramo niallsca at great-falls.net
Thu Mar 25 07:18:11 CST 2004

Thea,
The Site fees for last year were $17 for adult members. Yes I recall that many shires/baronies did a $1 or $2 discount/extra fee for members/nonmembers. I had noticed that practice had been discontinued by many shires after the BOD got rid of the $3 surcharge the first time they instituted it. My thoughts are that $3 per event is enough and that we shouldn't be greedy.BTW the nonmember expense is neglible since the implemtation of the roster style gate form with the standard SCA Waiver.We have to send the gate forms and fighter practice waivers up to kingdom anyway
Lord Niall Logan
Seneschal for Stan Wyrm
Sustaining member since 1992

---