[Artemisia] Fwd: Sca Growth---soon we shall rule the world!---

Dame Rachel (Thaya Shaeffer) damethaya at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 10:16:15 CST 2004

Gentle Cousins,

I believe we are still in the 400's for Sustaining membership.  That additional post, listing full numbers by Kingdom, had Artemisia at 790 when all membership types, including Sustaining, were counted.  But perhaps I misread.

I personally think that ALL membership types should count toward Kingdom numbers, and that the numbers required for "groups" should remain the same.  To me it is the number of the participating populace, and their gifts as individuals, that should count towards our Kingdom; not which type of memberships our people can afford or choose to hold.

Shalom,

Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP

Barony of Arn Hold, Kingdom of Artemisia

Jeff Webster <red_belt at msn.com> wrote:
As a matter of fact, yes I am.
last time I heard about numbers they were in the low to mid 400's
This 790 number is quite refreshing, at least to me.

Ulric

>From: "Chuck Heisler Jr."

>Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Fwd: Sca Growth---soon we shall rule the world!---
>Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:15:29 -0800 (PST)
>
>Artemesia - 790
>

>Anyone else pleasantly surprised by this number?
>
>CvZ
>
>Mala wrote:
>
>yes yes its all acording to plan!!

SCA:  Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
Legal: Mrs. Thaya G. Shaeffer
Kingdom of Artemisia, Barony of Arn Hold
(208) 322-3444 before 9:00pm MST please!
“I know that God only gives me as much as I can handle,
I simply never knew He thought so highly of my abilities.”
- Mother Theresa