[Artemisia] Fwd: Sca Growth---soon we shall rule the world!---

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 18:25:06 CST 2004

As per your request your Excellency,

This number reflects the total number of members in the kingdom including Sustaining, Family and all other membership types. If we consider that say 20% of the members of our kingdom are associated with say 2 family members (a spouse and a child) that's approximately 320 members subtract that from our 790 and you get 470 dangerously close to the threshold limit. When you look at other kingdoms member base you see that there is a tremendous difference take out 790 and compare it to our neighbors in the Outlands base of 1567 or even the next highest number base to ours of Trimaris at 1237 you can see what can make people nervous.

Cause for concern? Perhaps.

What can we do? Bring a friend, bring a neighbor, answer the question "are you guys in a play?" with a cheerful and informative attitude. We have a great heart here in these sovereign lands and that is simple to loose sight of in this world driven by numbers, the more generous we are with sharing that spirit the sooner that these issues of how many and of what type will become a thing of the past.

Humbly in your service,
HL Raven MacLeod
Seneschal. Loch Salann
Sergeant to the Barony Ashton
Vassal to James Ulric MacKeller

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Barony of Loch Salann or other mentioned in this missive.