[Artemisia] Deadline for Crown Tournament Approaches...

Kyle Kyle at brsarchitects.com
Thu Mar 25 14:37:08 CST 2004

Just a friendly reminder that to compete in Crown Tournament you must have a
letter of intent postmarked no later than March 26.  That is tomorrow!
Please inform anyone you know that is planning on entering Crown tournament
to get their letter in the mail tomorrow!  Avoid an unpleasant experience at
the list table by taking care of this requirement before tomorrow!
Currently there are 4 knights and 2 non-bets registered to compete.  We have
no qualms about holding a 6 person list, because that way we can get things
wrapped up early in order to get ready for the Bard of Artemisia Contest.
Thank-you all, and good luck.
Konrad
Konig Artemisia