[Artemisia] Seeking Lord Grimwall

Dame Rachel (Thaya Shaeffer) damethaya at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 08:53:19 CST 2004

Dearest Grimwall -
If you do see this missive, kindly contact me OFF LIST also.  All of the prior phone numbers you have given me have disconnect message on them, I have tried several times.  Including the one you provided, and I confirmed with you, when we spoke about you making reservations for Poacher's Feast a few months back.  I hope all is well for you in your nest in Mountain Home and that we will see you in Arn Hold, and in Artemisia, again soon. Your absence from all SCA events these past 5 years is 4 years and 11 months too long.    (All others - sorry for the bandwidth).
Shalom,
Dame Rachel

"julia.jackman-brink" <julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu> wrote:
Hello!

Would Lord Grimwall (Arn Hold?) please contact me offlist?

I got your message about Artemisian A&S, and then promply wrote your
phone number down incorrectly and have since misplaced the whole
message. (Yesterday was not a good day...).

If Grimwall does not have email, could someone more local forward this
message to him?

Thanks!!
HE Juliana
KMOAS Artemisia

SCA:  Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
Legal: Mrs. Thaya G. Shaeffer
Kingdom of Artemisia, Barony of Arn Hold
(208) 322-3444 before 9:00pm MST please!
“I know that God only gives me as much as I can handle,
I simply never knew He thought so highly of my abilities.”
- Mother Theresa