[Artemisia] RE: Uprising fees and NMS

Jeanine Schlauch jeanine at optika.com
Fri Mar 26 11:54:13 CST 2004

To TE Dietrich and Adelheid, thank you for your reply.

All I really wanted to know is why there was an increase this year and
you answered that quite succinctly.  I appreciate your time.

Thank you,

Ja'mala

& before I go off half cocked agreeing with Master Angus, I will wait
for confirmation from BOTE as to whether the extra money is kept in the
Barony or sent to Milpitas.  (sounds like the extra charge should be
dropped regardless, however.  Ours is not a society created to force
others to follow our rules, no matter how good we consider those rules
to be)

M. Angus has stated:

p.s.  I do not wish to personally offend anybody with this posting.  I
just can't let it pass without voicing my protest.  $3.00 per nonmember
per event attended is enough for Milpitas.