[Artemisia] Bash update!! Attn: Dancers!!!! and drummers

Kay Moore arrowyn at msn.com
Fri Mar 26 15:34:08 CST 2004

Just in case there are any ladies who might be interested, the
legendary-almost-mythical * Haji * has informed me that she will be coming
to Bash.    For those of you who don't know - Haji is, IMNSHO, one of THE
finest representatives of Middle Eastern Dance you will EVER see.   You
might remember her and the dance troupe from Birthday of The Bard 3 years
ago in Dun Braga that I autocratted.

She will be having at least 1 instructional class - and there WILL be a
nominal fee - so if you are interested in taking her class(es), PLEASE
contact me so that I  can create a tentative class list for her, and enable
her to divide the class if need be.

To all the drummers:   Bring your lunch!!  (er, drums!)

Arrowyn