[Artemisia] Fabric question

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sat Mar 27 23:45:53 CST 2004

I usually take a 1 foot square of the fabric in question and launder it as
normal (unless I know it is a dry clean only fabric, but those I don't make
garb out of anyway).  If it survives, I'll buy what I need of it, if not,
well there are other fabrics.  Silk is an exception to this, as it will
launder ok, but suffers wear with normal laundry detergents.  For silk I
launder it with hair shampoo.

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Provost & GU Black Wing Company,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia