[Artemisia] Marquis question

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Sun Mar 28 11:29:47 CST 2004

There is one person that ranks higher than an Earl but is not a Duke-
an Earl/Count in his second reign, before he get's his strawberry leaves.

Seriously, I'd think Marquis would be an acceptable alternate title for a
Duke, but who's going to use it?

Bonheddr Morgan Blaidd Du,
Protege and Ghillie to
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and