[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 6, Issue 46

Jeanine jeaninegrace at cableone.net
Sun Mar 28 17:34:09 CST 2004

Why, Mistress - I would never call you a smart at ss.   <grin>

Ok,  here's the deal.  Etienne came home from Pennsic a couple of years ago with some GORGEOUS taffeta feeling reversable brocade, with fleurs all over.  3 different sets - black & silver, black & red, & black & blue.  I would love to make a parti-colored cotehardie for him - but I would like to wash it first, if I can.  Being the dear, sweet man that he is - he didn't get the pertinent information - what it is, how to care for it, etc.

Like I said, it feels like taffeta and/or polyester, but beyond that, I am not sure.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Ja'mala

Message: 2