[Artemisia] left at pyres

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Mon Mar 29 14:04:46 CST 2004

First of all thanks everyone for a great event despite that fluctuating weather. We all had a great time.

Some of the members of my company were complaining of hunger pains so we were not able to stay too long after court and in our hastened departure I left the sword that you mention as well as my beloved crossbow. Any chance someone who will be attending crown could bring these items down for me?

Again we had a great time, thank you Bart you as always are and inspiration oh and nice C&I on the scrolls you made. Thank you to the ladies who sat at the reeves table alls day (Heidi, Heather, Merwen many others) even though I didn’t visit you until much later in the day. Thank you to everyone else who made the event possible, Pyres is most assuredly the benefactor in the arrangement in his being the shires patron saint :)

If there is anything I can do to return the favor …

Your servant
Raven