[Artemisia] RE: fabric question

Jeanine Schlauch jeanine at optika.com
Mon Mar 29 09:27:14 CST 2004

I have a chemise made from a wonderfully soft Japanese cotton - it does
the same thing (but not quite as dramatically)  ;o)  ya never know

Ja'mala

I like the chemise I made out of a cotton blend that i
pre-washed, etc.
Everything was fine except that as the day commenced the chemise
did so as well -- stretching longer and longer and longer....  I
finally had to belt it up so i could get home!  I have
subsequently had the same thing happen with some drapes (which in
this instance were fine - they could "puddle" on the floor as if
I had meant it to be).  Weird stuff.

HE Bronwen