[Artemisia] Known World Arts and Sciences

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Wed Mar 31 10:06:34 CST 2004

Forwarded, I'll post the flyer that was attached in the files section.
It has also been forwarded to the Sage. Enjoy!

Juliana

Greetings from the Event Steward for this years Symposium. I would like
to submit the attached flyer for your information. I would also at this
time asked for your help. We are looking for Teachers for this great
event. We would like to offer more classes than ever before and We need
your help. If you could pass this information to your populace I would
be greatly pleased. I would love to see all of you in attendance.
Teachers will be given a discount on the  event fees and since the event
is being held in a theme park attraction city I hope to see families in
attendance as well.

Thank you for your time and help
Lady Brygyt d'Arcy

Known World Arts and Sciences Symposium