[Artemisia] Uprising XVIII

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Wed May 5 09:22:01 CDT 2004

Just a reminder to everyone not already pre-registered for Uprising XVIII,
The date has past where I can accept a personal Check, but fear not,
Pre-Registration is still open till May 20th with payments accepted by Money
Order or Certified Cashiers Check.  OK, Cash is also accepted, but I suggest
if you choose that method you would be better off doing so in person, please
do NOT mail cash as the post office has a way of making it vanish before
delivery (Personal experience talking here.).

For everyone who has already pre-registered, your confirmation postcards are
being mailed out this week, please let me know if you do not receive them by
May 15th.

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Uprising XVIII Pre-Registration Officer
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Provost & GU Black Wing Company,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia