[Artemisia] Gryphon's Prize Results

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Wed May 5 16:19:36 CDT 2004

VVIVATS to all. What a nice varriety of entries.
Yasmeena

On Wed, 05 May 2004 09:07:29 -0600 "julia.jackman-brink"
<"julia.jackman-brink"@umontana.edu> writes:
> Hello!
>
> Here are the final results for Gryphon's Prize.
>
> Champion Sable: Maistreas Caointairn
> Champion Or: THL Bianca da Ravenna
>
> Masterpieces:
>
> Maistreas Caointairn - Brewing -- Apple Wine
> Maistreas Caointairn - Brewing -- Cherry Liqueur
> Maistreas Caointairn - Brewing -- Cinnamon Liqueur
> Maistreas Caointairn - Cooking -- Pear Mustard
> THL Bianca da Ravenna - Costuming -- Svante Sture's Ensemble
> THL Marisa nic Griogar - Basketry -- Hen Basket
> Mistress Annys of Pengwryn - Cooking -- Diverse Suckets
> Mistress Annys of Pengwryn - Brewing -- Tayberry Liqueur
> Lady Noelle Petite - Costuming -- Corset
>
> Superior:
>
> THL Bianca da Ravenna - Writing-Non-Fiction -- Blue 'Ever After'
> Gown
> THL Bianca da Ravenna - Cooking -- Sweet Dish - Gingerbread
> THL Marisa nic Griogar - Basketry -- Field Basket
> Graf Reinmar Wolfmeier - Costuming -- 15th C German Doublet
> Lady Gilliana Attewatyr - Illumintation -- Birds & Roses Scroll
> Lady Gilliana Attewatyr - Calligraphy/Illumination -- Laurel Scroll
>
> Exceptional:
>
> Maistreas Caointairn - Brewing -- Apricot Chardonnay Vinegar
> Maistreas Caointairn - Cooking -- Bread
> Maistreas Caointairn - Brewing -- Apple Wine Vinegar
> THL Bianca da Ravenna - Costuming -- Woman's Norman Outfit
> THL Bianca da Ravenna - Needlework -- Heraldic Gryphon Bag
> Graf Reinmar Wolfmeier - Heraldic Display -- Strap Barding
> Rebbeca of Bergental - Fine Arts -- Miniature of St.Barbara
>
> Notable:
>
> Maistreas Caointairn - Brewing -- Red Vinegar
> Maistreas Caointairn - Brewing -- Raspberry Vinegar
> THL Bianca da Ravenna - Alchemy -- Medicinal Brew
> THL Meraud des Belles Feuilles - Cooking -- Ralston Bread
> THL Meraud des Belles Feuilles - Cooking -- Cream Cheese
> Graf Reinmar Wolfmeier - Leatherwork -- Chanfron
> Raelene - Neeedlework -- Blackwork Trim
> Sir William Kyle of the Wilderness - Leatherwork -- Turned/Welt
> Shoes

> I would like to thank the people who made this possible!!
>
> THL Isabeau de Sevingy and her awesome event staff.
>
> A&S Registration: Mistress Annys, Chancellor Braden and Lady
> Aeschine
>
> Calligraphy on Placement Scrolls: Lady Aeschine, Lord Andrew McEth,
> and
> Jacquelline de Radonwilliers
>
> And our Judges...you all were fantastic!!!
>
> Baroness Gefjon Hrafnardottir (BSK)
> Mistress Casmira (LS)
> Lady Gilliana Attwatyr (AH)
> Lady Aine MacCullen (GL)
> HL Anja Metsalanien (BSK)
> Baroness Elizabeth Camron Campbell (OTE)
> Mistress Iduna Snorrisdottir (BSK)
> THL Meraud des Belles Feuilles (GL)
> Lady Constance de Rose (LS)
> Chancellor K. Braden von Sobernheim (AH)
> Baroness Bronwen of Ironwold (BSK)
> Mistress Heloise de Bec (LS)
> Mistress Morwenna (LS)
> Lady Bronwyn (LS)
> [...]

Al-Farissa Mu'allemah Yasmeena, OL, OP, Cd'O
"The Equestrian Mistress Yasmeena"
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Mounted Companion of the Lance of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html