[Artemisia] Off Topic - STAT homework

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 18:28:30 CDT 2004

First I wanted to thank all those who replied to a students cry for help
with my Statistics homework.  I really appreciate your willingness to help
with homework.

Second, I wanted to beg indulgence for one more Statistics project.  This is
the last time I will ask for help with this particular class

As before, please respond to me directly.  List moderators tend to get
grumpy if the list gets cluttered with responses to surveys.

This particular project we have some lassitude on the questions...we may
design the survey.  The purpose of the survey is to show that students can
perform the calculations... not necessarily to gain information from the
data.  I will not be keeping the records after the answers are recorded.

That being said... this project will examine the relationship between
gender, years fighting and aspirations to the crown.

Here are the three questions

1)  Are you male of female?

2) How many years have you been fighting?

3) Do you want to become king/queen by right of arms?

Again ... please send responses to me directly

Thanks for helping
Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

"It is a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word" ...
Thomas Jefferson

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com