[Artemisia] Uprising Teachers Needed!

jamesw9087 jamesw9087 at cableone.net
Thu May 13 15:21:31 CDT 2004

Greetings Artemisia!

Once again it is time to beg for those willing to share their knowledge with
others. We need all types of classes, and at all levels of skills. You can
visit the Uprising web site  to see those classes that are already
confirmed.
www.uprisingwar.org

As last year, registration will be on site, each day, for that day's classes
only. This year the Grand Pavillion will be placed along the tree line. That
means IN THE SHADE!!! Thank you He Wilhelm for listening to the major
complaint  from last year!

If you volunteer to teach I will need the following info
Mundane name and address, and phone number/email
SCA name and title
Title of class and brief description
class fee if any
length of class
minimum age of student accepted
day and times preferred to teach plus an alternate time if the first is not
available
which day will you be arriving on site?

Thank you for considering this invitation to share your time with others.
Remember that teachers also receive credit from the Artemisian University!

Avelyn
Class Steward Uprising