[Artemisia] BLArmy... this looks great!

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Mon May 17 14:46:12 CDT 2004

Artemisia, you are fabulous. We are going to have fun at this event.
Check out the list of  Regular Armies who are prepared (well I hope we're
prepared ;-)) to meet on the battlefield of the Best Little Army
Tournament this Saturday. There are 9 adult armies and 1 army of smalls.
There is room for 1 more adult army and 1 more army of smalls to make
things even.  Check your army below and email back to me the missing
parts. I will be  on site Thursday and away  from the computer so send it
to me asap so I can havethe list of armies posted on site.
That is all,
Yasmeena
(((*)))

1. Rogue's Army
Colors:	Or, stag head of Sable
Archer:	Master Conner Tryggvason
Coursier: Viscount Master Sir Raphael the Rougue riding Ole Dan
Infantry:	Master Sir Ronan of Hereford

2. (no name yet)
Colors: (no colors yet)
Archer: Lord Godwin Fitzgilbert de Strigol
Coursier: Lady Auraelia de Medici Gaelin the Gentle
Infantry:	VisCount Sir Morgan d'Antioche

3. Tribe Rot Mana
Colors: Sable and Or
Archer: Lord Owen Ap Howell
Coursier: HRH Crown Prince Graf Reinmar Wolfmeir riding Princess
Infantry:	HE Baron Sir Trygvarr

4. les Femmes Fatale d'Azure
Colors: Azure and Argent
Archer: Baroness Catherine Owain of Porth Ceri
Coursier: Al Farissa Mu'allemah Yasmeena riding Dillon
Infantry:	Lady Katherine du Leu

5. (no name yet)
Colors:	Or and gules
Archer:	Lady Dub Essa O'Fidhne (pronounced Feeney)
Coursier: VisCount Sir Jerald of Galloway riding Yassar
Infantry: (no armored fighter yet)

6. Sub Abar Todlich!!!
Colors:	black, burgandy, and white w/a moon, ermine, and badger
Archer:	Pendifig Gruffydd AP Idwallon
Coursier: Lady Erin MacLure riding Kamar
Infantry:	Lord Wendell "The Badger" Weller

7. (no name yet)
Colors: Gules, Or & Sable
Archer: (no archer yet)
Coursier: Lady Freydis the Good
Infantry: Lord Aaron di Paladdin

8. Wyld Hare
Colors: (no colors yet)
Archer: Hachmood Braden
Coursier: Danielle riding Shad
Infantry:	HE Baron Alric of Ashfield

9. (no name yet)
Colors: (no colors yet)
Archer: Lady Giliana
Coursier: Lord Philip de Lisboa, Equerry riding Dillon
Infantry: Lord Duncan the Pirate

10. An Army of Smalls
Colors: (no colors yet)
Archer:	Toni
Coursier: Daleena
Infantry:	Jeremy

Al-Farissa Mu'allemah Yasmeena, OL, OP, Cd'O
"The Equestrian Mistress Yasmeena"
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Mounted Companion of the Lance of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html