[Artemisia] Upcoming Demo in Loch Salann

Mia aravis at softcom.net
Mon May 17 16:05:42 CDT 2004

Come one, Come all!
The Barony of Loch Salann will be presenting a demonstration at the
South Branch Library in Bountiful.  This demo will be in the form of a
Medieval Festival for the Young Adult Summer Reading Program.  We will
be meeting at the library on Tuesday, May 18th at 6:30, the demo will
last until 8:30 and Baronial forum will be held immediately before the
demo at the library.  We will be displaying arts & sciences, doing
fighting demonstration, and having some bardic performances.  Bring any
projects you're proud of or that you're still working on and any
heraldic display you'd like to show off.
The address of the South Branch Library is 725 South Main in Bountiful.
If you have any questions, requests, or you would like to perform,
please email me off-list.
I will see you there!
Lady Mia