[Artemisia] Thank You From Middle Eastern War

Robert Shepherd matthewmorgon at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 15:17:20 CDT 2004

To All of Artemesia Who Contributed to a Very Successful Middle Eastern War!

Matthew Morgan and Shyeleen Ileise Leticia Kirkpatrick (aka Silk) Would like to offer our most profound and sincere "Thank You!" to all those who contributed to the success of this weekend by attending, volunteering or just giving us some great ideas and support the last few months. We would like to especially thank the Barons, Baronesses and Viscountess that attended the event. Your advice and counsel were greatly appreciated and will prove invaluable in the months ahead.

We would like to thank everyone who attended our Middle Eastern War, your support has been more than we could have hoped for. It was better than we had ever dreamed.

Sincerely,

Matthew and Silk