[Artemisia] Major Connor's Rose and Butterfly Rapier Tourney

Mike Bradley bradmich at isu.edu
Wed May 19 19:57:08 CDT 2004

Nope.  One fighter can be sponsored per Order.  So, regardless of how
many times they have on the throne they get one fighter for the Rose,
one fighter for the Papillion.  So the most anyone could sponsor would
be two.  Part of the challenge is for fighters to have to seek out a
sponsor, and I didn't want to make it too easy.  ;-)

Conchobhar