[Artemisia] Major Connor's Rose and Butterfly Rapier Tourney

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Wed May 19 20:30:51 CDT 2004

Actually, by the way you noted it in the first post, Corisande gets 2 as
well- Order of the Rose-Atenveldt, Order of the Rose-Artemisia.  By that
standard, the possible numbers increase, with HG Duchess Anna being eligible
for (counting rapidly) 4, I think.

BTW, I think this is a great idea, and would like to volunteer to serve as
your Herald for the Tourney, if you'll have me.

Bonheddr Morgan Blaidd Du,
Protege and Ghillie to
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and
Baroness Rachel Ashton,