[Artemisia] Re: Rose and Butterfly

Jeanine jeaninegrace at cableone.net
Thu May 20 19:32:07 CDT 2004

What a neat idea!

Ja'mala

Unto the Black Wing Company, the rapier fighters and the general
populace of Artemisia, Greetings.

I had mentioned to Lord Gilson that I wanted to run a tourney at
Uprising, but I hadn't yet gotten around to the announcement of it.
Because of that, I was thinking of cancelling it, but I saw that John
already had it on the schedule of rapier events.  So, now, with less
lead time than I had wanted, I am announcing the tourney and hoping for
a good number of participants.  So, with all neccessary pomp and
fanfare, I am pleased to announce...

Conchobhar's (First Annual?) Rose and Butterfly Rapier Tournament