[Artemisia] Pennsic Encampment

Travis and Kathy Nelson alriccate at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 17:05:40 CDT 2004

Greetings, fellow Artemisians!

Just a couple of items of note with regard to Pennsic
War...

Please note that, if you are mailing in your payment
for pre-registration, the payment must be RECEIVED by
June 1st, not postmarked by that date. So keep that in
mind; if the date is getting close, you may need to
submit your pre-reg via the website.

Also, my contact information is located on the Kingdom
of Artemisia website
(http://www.artemisia.sca.org/groups.htm). Please do
not contact the phone number listed in HE Elizabeth's
Seneschal (whose information is located directly under
ours on the Kingdom website - an easy mistake to
make).

I would, however, like everyone to contact me via
e-mail, not by phone, so I will have your information
about arrival date and space needed in writing for my
reference.

Thank you!

In Service to Arn Hold and Artemisia,
Baroness Catherine (Cate)