[Artemisia] Hello from Dub Essa

Dub Essa, Mary dubessa at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 09:39:26 CDT 2004

I *do* have computer access at the hospital & will be able to check my Yahoo email from here.  I am feeling OK, just a little tired.

Please do not send flowers, as they will not allow them in my room(bugs & mold).  I would be happy to have visitors, but if you have a cold or flu or anything in the contagious line, I would appreciate it if you called me or emailed me instead.  My immune system is compromised which makes me susceptible to anything & there's the fear it could develop into something worse.  I am logged on to Yahoo Messenger with the screen name of 'dubessa' (Hmmm, go figure...)

I am very grateful I was able to go to Best Little Army!  I had a lot of fun with the shoot & helping Ruth with the oven.  It was good to see my friends there.

Right now, we're waiting for test results to flutter in, & should have a pretty good answer what is happening on Tuesday.

Hugs to all!

Dub Essa, dressed in the finest hospital attire...