[Artemisia]Grimmy Wedding

Pam Jones sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 16:48:14 CDT 2004

I agree completely with you, Morgan.  As Co-Crat, I would be happy to have your wedding, Grimmy, or hand fasting at Dragon's Tear.  The dates are July 15-18.  Please let me know so I can put it on the schedule and set aside enough time for you.  It would be an honor to be your host...
IYS
Redhawk Co-Crat for the DT20

Morgan Wolf <morganwolf at sofast.net> wrote:
I think I can safely speak for the Shire of Stan Wyrm when I say we would be
honored to host your wedding at Dragon's Tear this year, and since we've
added another day we have plenty of time for it, as well as th hall to hold
it in if you so wish,

Bonheddr Morgan Blaidd Du,
Protege and Ghillie to
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and