[Artemisia] Good/bad news

Eric & Mary Ward ecmaward at comcast.net
Mon May 24 21:13:30 CDT 2004

Greetings to my friends from Artemisia;

The good news is the doctors allowed me to go home because I have a
wedding to go to & my son's graduation next week.  They gave me a
platelet transplant & sent me home.

The bad news is, the leukemia is back.  I have about 10% blasts &
they prefer not to start chemotherapy until after 20%.  They think
that will occur about June 7.

So I'm home, taking it very easy as my immune system is still
suppressed & my platelets are still lower than normal.

I hope everyone has fun for me at Quest & at Uprising.  Raise your
glasses once for me. I will have the handout available for my
Uprising class if you want them.

Thanks to all the well wishes I received.  Keep me in your good thoughts.

In service to the Dream, the Crown, & the Populous of Artemisia;

Lady Dub Essa O'Fidhne GPA, GHA, GPA