[Artemisia] Crass Commercial Announcement

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Wed May 26 20:30:41 CDT 2004

Greetings all,

If you hate people who post off-topic commercial announcements, stop reading now.

If you are still reading, I am quite happy (and a bit overwhelmed) to announce that Montana Blades now carries all the knives, swords, and such you could possibly want, from every manufacturer I could find, including (but not limited to) CAS Iberia, Knight's Edge, SOG, Kershaw, Case, Cold Steel, Camillus, Buck, Gerber, ad infinitum ad nauseum.  If you are interested in anything at all, contact me or check the website or both.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussions

Montana Blades
Morgan Wolf, Owner
1115 8th Ave N
Great Falls, MT