[Artemisia] Japanese quest

richard mccarter thorvaldbadaxe at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 00:32:22 CDT 2004

Greetings all,

I wanted to encourage every one to come out to Gryphons lair this weekend
for Quest.We have lots of fun activity's planned for your entertainment.We
have a beautiful site just east of Ogden with a decent size cabin with ample
seating,a fireplace and a wood burning stove.It is threatening to be cold
this weekend so please bring some warm garb and your favorite stories and
songs to share in front of the fireplace!

This weekend still promises to be fun for all and i look forward to seeing
you all there!

                                YIS
                                     Thorvald