[Artemisia] Naima leaving us....8(

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 21:14:20 CDT 2004

I've been on the riverwalk, during Christmas it's
great :) the weather is very balmy (well if you dont'
get that darn cold snap comin thru that makes it kinda
chilly lol) That's what I'm looking forward to, no
cold winters lol

I'll be sure to check out the *S* place (sorry
couldn't remember how it was spelled either) in the
north, I am going to be applying for quite a few
history jobs down there and the people of the Barony
of Bjornsborg have been quite nice already by offering
helpful suggestions on moving to SA.

don't worry my friend I'll miss you too ;)

Naima (who will hunt you down at estrella if you go
next year because she STILL hasn't got her cider lol)

=====
Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Shire of Bronzehelm
Kingdom of Artemisia

Don't let other people's littleness bring out the littleness in you!