[Artemisia] ATTN- JAPANESE QUEST INFO!!!

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 23:24:45 CDT 2004

Greetings all,

Please take special note of this post if you are attending Japanese Quest in Gryphon's Lair this weekend.

There is a typo in the event announcement regarding the distance on one leg of the journey. We have placed milage signs on the SCA signs at each turn, but just in case, I am posting to for the autocrats here as well.

After you pass through Pineview Reservoir and the town of Huntsville, you will make your turn onto S-39. This is the location of the first of three SCA signs, from the first sign to the second it is 8.2 miles to the second turn, (not 4). The second turn (and second SCA sign) is at the Red Rock Outfitters It is 1.2 miles to the third turn (and third SCA sign). This last turn is into the Weber Memorial Park. Turn down the asphault road and follow the main flow of the road, you will see the Reeve tent at our campground turn off.

Please also be reminded that the In gate is locked at 10pm and the Out gate, while open all night, does have tire rippers, so don't try and enter site after 10pm with a vehical. Park up top and walk down, the autocrat (Thorvald) will provide a vehical for transport your stuff down to the camp ground. Alternatively, grab your pillow and blanket and have a slumber party in the cabin and deal with your camp in the morning.

In service,

Isabeau