[Artemisia] Judges Needed for November 06

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Mon Nov 1 08:31:31 CST 2004

Hello and Well Met! I hope that everyone survived the hordes of
trick-or-treaters and the changing of the weather!

With the change of the weather also comes our premier Arts event,
Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition. We can only pull that off if we
have your help and enthusiasm. I thank those artists that have sent in
their preregistration allowing us to find judges in advance for those
needed categories. (BTW-It is not too late to preregister!! Registration
will be available on Saturday as well, be sure to allow time to fill out
your paperwork.)

JUDGES! We need judges in ALL Grand categories, but of the entries that
were preregistered here are some of the specific ones:

Alchemy
Armor
Brewing-Alcoholic
Cooking
Costuming (Accessories at this point)
Historical Technology
Jewelry
Metalwork
Performing Arts
Weaponry
Woodworking

If you would like to volunteer to judge one of these, please contact me
as soon as possible. If we get enough people to help out, this process
will go quickly and everyone will have a chance to play on Saturday. :)
Remember! You do not have to be a laurel to judge, just knowledgable in
the topic of your choice. Doing it is one of the best way to learn!

Thank you in advance!

Yours in Service;

Baroness Juliana
Kingdom Minister for the Arts and Sciences