[Artemisia] Sage Advice NOTICE

sageadvice at rmci.net sageadvice at rmci.net
Mon Nov 1 16:04:04 CST 2004

Greetings Artemisia,

So no one worries, the Sage was mailed out a little late on Friday.
Newsletters **should** be arriving this week, depending on your area of
the Kingdom.  If for some reason you do not receive your newsletter by
months end and are current on your membership, please contact SCA Member
Services at the following:

Member Services Office
Society for Creative Anachronism
P.O. Box 360789
Milpitas, CA 95036-0789
OR
Telephone:
(800) 789-7486 or (408) 263-9305; Monday - Thursday 9 am-4 pm PT

If you are not receiving a newsletter, sorry, I will not be able to assist
you, as I am not allowed to keep a list of whom is being sent out to.  I
receive the labels, stick them on the newsletters and mail them out.  I
don't compile the lists or check membership expiration dates either, sorry
again.  :-)

Now then..., back to the regular posting:

Its that time again.  The November Sage is in the mail and the deadline to
make the DECEMBER Sage is TODAY.  ANYTHING received after MIDNIGHT TONIGHT
will not be printed until NEXT YEAR.  :-)

Please send all submissions, event articles ***WITH COMPLETED
REGISTRATION FORM(s)***, event teasers, release forms, stories, poems,
artwork, changes, OFFICER REPORTS, etc., etc. to:  sageadvice at rmci.net
Please send items electronically. I prefer JPG's on the Registration forms
if at all possible please. If you can not send items electronically,
**call me** 208-658-1943, I have a way to make it easier on you to send
them electronically.  :-) I will send an email confirmation for items that
have been received.  If you don't get one, I have not gotten it, please
try again.  Hard copy art work can be sent to: 2655 Camden Ave.  Boise, ID
 83704, but must be here by the posted deadline.

****Also remember I COPY AND PASTE.****  I never claimed to be a
professional at spelling or typing so please double check your spelling
AND punctuation.  :-)  This also applies to those listed in the Sage as an
officer, deputy, etc., etc.

I'd also like to encourage those of you with artistic skills to send in
your art work for covers or other areas of the Sage.  So.. I'm sending out
a challenge to all the Artists I KNOW are in this Kingdom for Art
Submissions!  You'll receive credits and a complimentary copy of the Sage
Advice you can give out to friends or family!  What more could you ask
for?  :-)

Thanks Bunches!!!!
Lady Freydis