[Artemisia] Graceful advice sought

ray congdon rayctc at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 20:41:53 CST 2004

Dear friends,

     I have been asked by my area chronicler to write an article about Courtly grace for our are news letter, I found that the more a thought about the subject, the more I found I did not know about it.  I consider myself to be a courteous gentleman, however I am more of the "Country Squire" type you might say,  I considered my many sojourns up into the more northerly climes of our beloved Kingdom and recall them all fondly for the kindness in which I have always been enfolded By my country men and women while with you.  I though, "who better to teach what is P.C. in the Big A. then those who know it best.  If any of you would send my Links to information on the subject, or more interestingly, personal experiences and tid bits of wisdom on the subject, I would love to share with my shire brothers and sisters what Grace is by the hand of those how live it than by a text book definition.  Please send any kindness to my of list.  An thank you all for a lifetime of memories.

In service to the Dreamers,
Lord Andrew C. M. de Holloway