[Artemisia] Kingdom Arts & Sciences

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 07:23:25 CST 2004

I will be at Kingdom Arts and Sciences.  I will gladly bring books and/or
materials to teach bobbin lace, netting, and knitting, if there is interest.
  If there is no interest, I'd rather not take up cargo space with the
stuff.  I could teach Friday night, Saturday (depends on how much judging I
will be doing), and Sunday morning (depends on what time we leave).  Please
let me know if you or anyone you know who will be there is interested.

Mistress Rebecca