[Artemisia] Very sad news

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 18:54:33 CST 2004

From:  ChanaMB at a...
Date:  Tue Nov 9, 2004  3:41 pm
Subject:  The passing of a friend

I'm a:
WomanMan
Seeking a:
ManWoman
Age:
City or ZIP:

This message has been cross-posted from the Arrow's Flight list.  Lady
Bronwen, Seneschal of Arrow's Flight, wrote the message.

It is with great sorrow and much sympathy to his family that I tell you of
the
passing of Kelly Fullmer. Kynewynn's husband died unexpectedly last night of
causes unknown at this time. His passing leaves a hole in the fabric of our
group. Please join me in expressing my deepest regrets to Kynewynn and her
family for thier loss.

Kynwynn will obviously be unable to autocrat Toys for Tots on Saturday and I
hope that I can count on everyone to help free her of these
responsibilities. A
memorial service is being planned and details will be available shortly. A
collection will be available at the event to help the family with their
expenses.

Goodbye to a talented person, true friend and a wonderful father and
husband.